Reaction score
Drove 110 this weekend for the first time since November and its like having a new car all over again! Simply a sublime motor; handling, acceleration, sound, driver involvement, phenomenal!

No real point to this post, just thought I'd share my Trophy enthusiasm! :D Now washed and tucked up in garage until probably Easter when I'll next get her out.

Filling up at 140.9p/litre hurt a little though... :shock:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I did the same today for the first time since Dec. Glad to be behind the wheel again! Luckily I have half a tank in the car to use up too! :)

Reaction score
Having my dampers done this week; looking forward to driving it with them done! Probably go for a blast over the Beacons first chance I get :D

Reaction score
Enjoy getting her back! :D

I haven't had my dampers done but the car handles amazingly as it is so I'm not going to bother for now. I realise that may sound a little careless but I can't justify the cost just because they *should* be done.

If I notice a deterioration in handling/oil leaks I'll get them done though. I reckon I'll scarcely do 3k in my first year with the car so although they're overdue its not that much in mileage terms. Furthermore I'll never sell my Trophy so any money I spend on the car has to feel like its for my own benefit and not to just raise its resale value! :lol:

Reaction score
Havnt driven mine since October :( Only 5 more weeks to wait now :D Will be interesting going back to FWD