Reaction score
Trophy No.
Another Trophy seen within 5 miles of me going past McDonalds in Didcot about 5ish. Anyone on here?

Reaction score
I left the fire station in Didcot on that day at about that time, would have turned right onto the Broadway then right again by the Shell garage heading for the A34...

Tbh I've never noticed where the McDonalds is in Didcot but if it's on that route, that would have been me :) Reg is LV05 XYS.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Noodle999 said:
I left the fire station in Didcot on that day at about that time, would have turned right onto the Broadway then right again by the Shell garage heading for the A34...

Tbh I've never noticed where the McDonalds is in Didcot but if it's on that route, that would have been me :) Reg is LV05 XYS.

are you a fireman? Just got me thinking, the ratio of trophy owners that are in the emergency services is staggering. If your in the fire service that makes 5 people I've come across that are driving Trophy's. :shock: 1% of the stock. Other than police cars, fire trucks and ambulances I can't think of another car with sort of percentage......

Reaction score
Cue said:
are you a fireman? Just got me thinking, the ratio of trophy owners that are in the emergency services is staggering. If your in the fire service that makes 5 people I've come across that are driving Trophy's. :shock: 1% of the stock. Other than police cars, fire trucks and ambulances I can't think of another car with sort of percentage......

Yeah, Firefighter, to be P.C. :wink: Not based at Didcot though, that's where our training centre is, I was on a course there last week.

Maybe it's something to do with the colour, subconsciously :D My friends and colleagues take the mick about how my car is a very similar colour to a fire engine. I must get a picture of it parked next to one some time :)

Reaction score
It may look something like this:

alpha10lima_2_small.jpg
trophy_smaller_flipped.jpg

...except of course that's my YHPORT, as it says on the side, rather than my TROPHY :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Noodle999 said:
Cue said:

Yeah, Firefighter, to be P.C. :wink: Not based at Didcot though, that's where our training centre is, I was on a course there last week.

Maybe it's something to do with the colour, subconsciously :D My friends and colleagues take the mick about how my car is a very similar colour to a fire engine. I must get a picture of it parked next to one some time :)

tell 'em to buy evo magazine - that'll shut 'em up, lol slightly different handling characteristics of course.... aye post a pic up.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've shown them the Car of the Year edition, and the Hot Hatches one :wink:

They do have to admit after all the micky taking that the Trophy does rule :)

Reaction score
Noodle999 said:
Yeah, I've shown them the Car of the Year edition, and the Hot Hatches one :wink:

They do have to admit after all the micky taking that the Trophy does rule :)

Nick the blues 'n' twos off of Dennis and stick them on the Trophy with a reverse FIRE sticker on the bonnet, you've got the perfect first response car. I'm sure you could persuade your bosses, they wouldn't have to respray it.

Could have done with that earlier, 3 hours 15 minutes to travel 12 miles. A27 closed.