Wanted -Trophy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just over a year ago I was looking to buy a trophy. Ended up spending a lot more on a JDM FD2 Civic Type R. Anyway......I’ve just sold my last car and I’m looking for a trophy again. I’ll consider most but ideally would like to be below 80k miles. I’d love a clean example but realise the age of these things will work against me, so will also consider if the car needs some TLC. I’d like the car to be well well maintained if possible so service history is important. Please get in touch if you’re interested in selling. I’ll pay the going rate for the right car :smile:.

Cheers,

Chris

Reaction score
There’s one or two for sale here and there, have a scout round these pages, the FB CS pages, eBay, pistonheads, autotrader that’s the main selling platforms these days

Reaction score
spending a lot more on a JDM FD2 Civic Type R

Haha! Can empathise with you

I sold my trophy, after spending thousands renewing suspension, exhaust etc & doing my first proper track days in it.

I'd always wanted a DC2 and went for it! It was great, but spent several more thousands than I had on the trophy, incl gearbox rebuild & mfactory diff etc etc, luckily prices went up in a similar vane to trophies & had all the work done, so made a fair chunk back (not all of it of course!)

DC2 was great on full attack, but the trophy was better daily & really enjoyed the b roads & track in it as well, so reckon you're making a good decision.

KTR had one on 80k with belts & shocks done for 7.5k, that wasn't for sale for long!

Good luck :)