Wanted retrimmed steering wheel

Reaction score
As above does anyone have a retrimmed steering wheel for sale? Must be in perfect condition no damage or ware marks

Reaction score
or buy a cheap wheel and get it shipped direct to him.. he refurbs that while you get to keep yours.

If your thumb grips are intact a reasonable cc wheel goes for £55 on ebay.

Reaction score
or buy a cheap wheel and get it shipped direct to him.. he refurbs that while you get to keep yours.

If your thumb grips are intact a reasonable cc wheel goes for £55 on ebay.

you dont need to do that, Snappy and royal steering wheels provide a service, where you tell them what you want, they trim a wheel they already have, then send it out to you, then you send them your one back

Reaction score
My trophy steering wheel has minimum ware on it but I want a new fresh steering wheel so I will buy another one off eBay and send that

Reaction score
my trophy steering wheel has minimum ware on it but i want a new fresh steering wheel so i will buy another one off ebay and send that

you do not need to buy another one :(

if you want to keep yours, then they just keep the deposit, that you would have got back from returning yours

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agreed Mikey but Its all depeneds on what the deposit charge is. what you want to do with yours and what you have condition wise. My point is that wheels with non damged thumbgrips still fetch big cash. So its daft to ever send a good one to snappy unless its being valued high.

I sold a none broken thumb grips none CC recently for £40 plus pp to a known clio trader and my old trophy one with cc went on ebay for £55 plus pp (£50 in my hand).

its just a mixture of what combination is best.

SoS

Reaction score
Snappy wheels look good, I bought mine second hand and I think it was one of his. I tried Royal and supplied him with a wheel with poor grips, he originally said he could cover these separately but after a couple of weeks he said he could only cover over the complete wheel so you would still have the bumps but not the defined grip. In the end I sold him the wheel and went elsewhere