Reaction score
Any nice low mileage Trophys being traded in next month? I'm after a nice cared for example - with dampers refurbed preferably! They say time is a great healer, I have just about got over spending about £5000 prepping the last three Trophys that came through the business. Drop me a line if it's worth a chat.

Reaction score
Please define low mileage. My car is 3.83 years old and has covered 42,000 miles, which is an average of 10,956 per year. This is 2,000 miles below the UK average and could be construed as low mileage.

Or do you mean less than 30,000 miles, which is an approximate average of 8000 miles a year?

Reaction score
artdealer said:
Any nice low mileage Trophys being traded in next month? I'm after a nice cared for example - with dampers refurbed preferably! They say time is a great healer, I have just about got over spending about £5000 prepping the last three Trophys that came through the business. Drop me a line if it's worth a chat.

I thought you were giving up on the Trophy trade :mrgreen:

Reaction score
i've got 22k on mine, i'd sell mainly because i dont use it much these days...but what else is there to buy ?
could you use a Mk2 V6 all year round if needs be...?

Reaction score
Rex - Low mileage for me on these is anything 15-29000 otherwise they are just average mileage to most buyers even though I agree 10000 per annum is below average. Try selling a 2 year old MINI to a MINI dealer with 19000m and they say we have them with 3-6000m !

DFV - I am a glutton for punishment. I KNOW that once I have one here, the bills will roll in :) Kinda got used to dealing with Clio F1 Teams on which only the Recaro bolsters are a pain in the neck.