Reaction score
For a mate of mine, 182 in Liquid Yellow wanted. Mileage and condition not too important, but needs to be a straight car with good service history and low number of owners. No dodgy HPi write-offs, etc.

Cash waiting for the right car, but must, must be Liquid Yellow :)

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll send the pistonheads guy an e-mail to see if its still around.

I think one with the cup spoilers, cup suspension would be preferable, although I'm sure any car will be considered.

If you hear of any Steve, please let me know.

Thanks

Reaction score
Not being rude but why yellow? Personally I can see why it wasn't often specified. Maybe that's why, it's the rarest colour. Did you know in Oz, they got a small number of special edition 182 Cups called F1 Gordini's that came with the racing stripes and were blue? That might be worth something over here, only one in UK, there's quite a few guys out there that would pay good money for a Trophy or a Vee as they didn't get any.

hyb

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Not being rude but why yellow? Personally I can see why it wasn't often specified. Maybe that's why, it's the rarest colour. Did you know in Oz, they got a small number of special edition 182 Cups called F1 Gordini's that came with the racing stripes and were blue? That might be worth something over here, only one in UK, there's quite a few guys out there that would pay good money for a Trophy or a Vee as they didn't get any.

There are plenty of Pastel blue 182's with racing stripes in the uk, or am I thinking of something different?

renault_clio_renaultsport_08_03_04.jpg

Reaction score
hyb said:
Steve Gunnis said:

There are plenty of Pastel blue 182's with racing stripes in the uk, or am I thinking of something different?

renault_clio_renaultsport_08_03_04.jpg

i was also thinking the same. Racing Blue and optional stripes unless Steve has found some other special edition?

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:

I'm not sure why he wants yellow, but he's definitely fixed as far as colour is concerned :?

Reaction score
I know Lee is off to the states but if anyone knows who his mate was that wanted the Liquid yellow 182 then maybe they could give him a heads up if he is still searching for one as there are two currently available on Autotrader, both with Cup packs that may be suitable....