Reaction score
hi looking to veiw and leave deposit this weekend on the rite car , im looking for 182ff or trophy or cup must be mint and standard . im aylesbury based in bucks i may struggle to purchase a trophy as got top wack £7k to spend . already been offered a 04 plate in black 182ff 37k 1 owner from a perrys dealers for £5795 but didnt want it so i do no there are good deals to be had at present also nothing to many miles on clock ta

Reaction score
up ... i cant understand the same person keeps putting up a wanted thread [-X .... why not just bump the old thread #-o

Reaction score
MANOR CARS
PERFORMANCE CAR SALES
CARS WANTED FOR CASH
VEHICLE MOVEMENT SERVICE
WORKSHOP FACILITIES
NORTH-WEST AREA
07932 365555

Try this guy not too sure if hes sold it or not! She is Number 120 :D

It was posted up on a site on the 21st december so could still be there its £5995 :D :D :D

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
A few good examples to be had at them moment mate. Don't just rush in though!

Reaction score
surely you know which model you want?

Why don't you look on Pistonheads and Autotrader etc? You don't need us to find them for you, they are all listed there.

Reaction score
simonwwfc said:
who said i was asking you to find it [-X

ok well thats basically what it looks like you are getting at to me, especially that it was posted 9 days ago and still no mention of you finding one.

Have a look on pistonheads first of all...there are hundreds for sale!

Best of luck!

Reaction score
^^ You're moving on quickly? - what's causing you to sell your recently purchased Trophy?

Reaction score
yes posted 9 days ago im not going to jump at the first i see and make a big mistake . im in no rush as i own have a company van . the car is for my wife for her drive daily to work so it must be rite . yes sorry but out of my budget range . i have phoned about a few but they have gone by the time i get to them blimy i thought when you reg on a forum it was for help not people to shoot you down #-o

Reaction score
simonwwfc said:
blimy i thought when you reg on a forum it was for help not people to shoot you down #-o

Hopefully you will find plenty of information on here to aid you in your search for a Trophy.