W&G Carpark Colchester

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Today about 13:30 I was just going into the car park and you were spiralling down to the exit.

Reg was H.....

Reaction score
Ah Ive finaaly registered,

That would have been me Gazza getting the misses christmas pressies at that time,

HN55LXA- No 493

Would of had her 2yrs in april this year,

Great site guys

Olly

Reaction score
Hello Olly

Welcome!

There should be another meet over the coming months not too far from you...Gazza/Quicklersilver, what do you think??

Reaction score
Sounds good to me marrow, i,ve read the comments on there last 2 meets!

Better pull my finger out and give her a nice long clean for it!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That car pack is damn expensive. 5.50 for 3 hours. its a joke.

Anyway nice to know who it was. You should get yourself registered on the owners register. Always good to have someone else interested in the meets.

Reaction score
plug -- we're toying with making the next Essex meet a long weekend in Wales... Watch the forum for a future post.. 8)

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
plug -- we're toying with making the next Essex meet a long weekend in Wales... Watch the forum for a future post.. 8)

Knowing how long these things take to arrange....we could probably slip-in a local meet before? Thetford was good by the way, so hope your T is looking clean!

Reaction score
Certainly up for a local meet before then, although I'm quite tight on weekends.. Let's get talking about it and see what we can come up with.. I need to arrange my early 36k service too!

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for your welcomes,

yeah your not wrong there gazza, anything over a couple of in that car park, you better get your chequebook out lol!!!

Speaking of money Quicksilver, got my 36k auxillary belt service done, summer just gone, she felt solid again, loverly and tight steering it through these essex country lanes. :p