V6 / Trophy spoiler for sale

Reaction score
I have the above spoiler for sale. I was planning on putting it on my 182ff but unfortunately I have to sell that as well. Bad times.

I bought it brand new from the stealer last year and its still in the bubble wrap. Comes with the brake light as well.

This cost well over £300 plus the light which was extra so nearly £400 all in. Will need to be painted. Just so you know that if you plan on putting it on a 182 other than the Trophy you will need to get shorter struts as it will slightly touch the roof when the boot is up.

Very rare item to come up and in brand new never been used condition.

£275.

Pm me if you are interested

Reaction score
i still have this v6/trophy spoiler for sale.

£200

cheers
trevor

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Trevor although the percentage of idiots rises dramatically over on Cliosport you are much more likely to sell it over there as tbh most of us here have one and don't need a spare. :)

Reaction score
There was one of these on CS the other day, it was a bit of a bun-fight, people fighting for it. There's some bloke in Mexico who's apparently been after one for months and months, but no-one would sell to him! I Think the guy selling finally agreed to ship to Mexico, so he was as happy as a pig in the proverbial!

So yeah, as Hoolio says, should get snapped up!