Urm i dont think so....

Reaction score
Lol! Now come on guys I've seen loads of silver Trophies!!!! lol ;o) When I went to DS cars Lichfield where I bought my Trophy I went to view a FF 182 in silver. The guy at the garage told me 'salesman spiel obviously!!' "oh you don't want a Trophy they're rubbish compared to a FF 182, they're the bottom of the range and that one you're going to see is in terrible condition"
This coming from a guy who was trying to sell me a FF 182 covered in dents! Any way I went to see the Trophy which was in mint condition and I obviously had to buy it!

Reaction score
power ranger said:
If you could find a Trophy that had Blue/purple wheels, Gash lexus lights I will eat my own shoe :lol:

Oh my god! Your'e never going to guess what I've just seen! I think it's hat eating time!!! ;o)

Attachments

• trophy-with-purple.jpg
    trophy-with-purple.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
i like the purple TROPHY written down the side, in fact its got to be a trophy now it has that, just been sprayed silver :lol:

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
power ranger said:
If you could find a Trophy that had Blue/purple wheels, Gash lexus lights I will eat my own shoe :lol:

Oh my god! Your'e never going to guess what I've just seen! I think it's hat eating time!!! ;o)
:lol: This shoe is going down a treat!