Urgent! How to remove interior trim?

Reaction score
I need to remove the silver trim strip on the passenger side (just above the glove box)

Does anyone know how this is removed - I am reluctant to pull/lever it off in case I break the fixings!

Reaction score
just pull its only held in place with clips. right hand side n just pull!!!!!!

Reaction score
Yeah, it was four little push on clips.

I levered it off from the top edge using a screwdriver (wrapped in a cloth to prevent damage to the trim) - found it best to start from the right hand side and work along. As long as you are gentle its an easy job - you'd have to pull pretty hard to snap off the plastic lugs.

Reaction score
fazedesign said:
Yeah, it was four little push on clips.

I levered it off from the top edge using a screwdriver (wrapped in a cloth to prevent damage to the trim) - found it best to start from the right hand side and work along. As long as you are gentle its an easy job - you'd have to pull pretty hard to snap off the plastic lugs.

If you ever find your self removingthe A pillar linings or the door trim then you have to give that a pretty hard tug which is always a little concerning!

Reaction score
chiefsilverback said:
If you ever find your self removingthe A pillar linings or the door trim then you have to give that a pretty hard tug which is always a little concerning!

Hence me hoping someone was online at 11pm to tell me how to remove it! The dash looks naked without it mind you....

I remember taking the door card off on my 205 - similar kind of job, just pull until something gives way (usually the clip.... grrrr! :x ) I think I snapped nearly half of them off in the process - before discovering how little material there is between you and a side impact!