Ajr

Reaction score
A nice clean trophy pulled out in front of me just by the common and turned off into rusthall. Who was it?

We must have 5 owners within a small area, we should get together for a photoshoot soon. One of my mates is a proper pro photographer and wants to do some more experimental stuff with cars, he enjoys hanging out of the boot of my 3 series or C2 getting moving shots etc...

Anyway, wish i had time to keep mine clean :lol:

Reaction score
I was out and about in the trophy yesterday but i don't think this was me though.

Your right, considering the trophy is such a small limited run i really do see a lot of them!!
A photo shoot up over ashdown forest is a must surely?
Who's in this area then

Me
You
T5phy
MistaT

Anymore i've missed?

Ajr

Reaction score
I am MistaT ;)

There's a guy in sevenoaks on here maybe two of them in sevenoaks actually, the person i saw yesterday(didn't think it was you as i've seen your in yours before), the guy i see on the way to work and back every day who doesn't seem to be on here, RS forum or cliosport :roll:

I'm definitely up for messing around on the forest soon, need to detail my trophy again as i'm starting to notice swirls, gotta change the steering column still too!

I'll put a thread up to get an idea of who else could come! A 5+ trophy shoot would be great :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Wasn't me either, although I was out and about for much of the weekend - went to the Bromley Car Pageant yesterday morning (what a bloody queue to get in, and not a single Trophy on the Renault display - several nice V6s though, and LOTS of Alpines), then headed to Brands Hatch in the afternoon for the BRDSC club events. Have only seen the one Trophy, and that was a couple of months back near the Sainsburys in Sevenoaks. Let me know when you might do the photo shoot and I will see if I can make it

Reaction score
i was in brighton at that time so wasn't me. i would have thought the numberplate would have given me away!

Well up for a photoshoot soon though - got a few things i wanna tidy up 1st though!!

Race to the redline is often down this way also.

Reaction score
Wasnt me - i took 084 for a run up to whitstable on saturday.

Like wise let me know if youre having a meet, i'd like to meet you all!

Ajr

Reaction score
Awesome, that's 5 trophys within the local area, i think there are a few others about to so we should get a good attendance!

The car had a renault tonbridge number plate, 55 reg, so it must be a local car! Possibly the same one i saw this morning again in the BP in felbridge. LX55 something...

Ajr

Reaction score
Not sure! They must know it's a trophy?!

The guy i see every day flashes me and waves when i'm in my trophy yet isn't on here! I drive the 3 series when possible though so he doesn't see me half the time :lol:
A guy in worthing was waving like mad at me when he saw me in my trophy and hasn't replied to the spotted thread for a few months, and we saw each other twice that day.
There is a guy who lurks around my area too who had dodgy fonts on his number plates, never posted on here.
And a guy in tunbridge wells with roof bars on his trophy apparently.

That's a fair percentage not active! I'd have thought with an enthusiasts car like the trophy virtually all people would use the owners club website. Still plenty of us to have a nice meet though :mrgreen:

I'll get something sorted soon ;)

Reaction score
The one with a roof rack was sold recently iirc, i think it lived around the wadhurst area but has moved further afield now.