Reaction score
I have the following detailing items for sale (all brand new);

Tropi-Care TC-M2 Microfibre Wash Mitt
For those who want the best cleaning performance on the exterior of their vehicles, Tropi-care's plush microfiber wash mitts are the way to go. These high quality wash mitts offer distinctive advantages over conventional wash mitts. The deep pile pulls dirt away from the surface to prevent scratching. Knitted cuff keeps the mitt closely around your hand. 7" x 9"
£5 each - only four available

l_TC-M2.gif

Tropi-Care TC-M3 Waffle Weave Drying Towe 20" x 40"
This remarkable towel removes grime, oily films and salt residues from the exterior surfaces like a magnet. A deep textured towel with “micro-hooks†to grab, lift and hold grime and dirt away from the cleaning surface.

Extremely absorbent, hold up to nine times it weight in fluids. The edge treatment on this towel will not scratch painted or clear coat paint finishes. 100% lint-free. 20" x 40"
£7.00 each - only three available

l_20x4020waffle20weave20towels-4.gif

Tropi-Care TC-1 Clay Bar - 100gram from Clay Magic
Easily removes unwanted contaminants on painted surface. Safe for use on all paint finishes. Cleans, smooths and makes polishing easier after use. For best results, use with a generous solution of water and Tropi-care's Premium Car Wash. Tropi-Care 100 gram Clay Bar by Clay Magic®.
£7.00 - only four available

l_TC-1.gif

Tropi-Care TC-6 Premium Car Wash 16oz
Neutral pH car wash concentrate safely cleans vehicle exterior. Super sudsing action. Can also be used as lubricating agent for clay bar use. Smells great!
£6.00 - only three available

l_TC6.gif

Tropi-Care TC-PWAX Carnauba Paste Wax 6oz Metal Tin
This carnauba based product protects your vehicle’s finish while providing a great shine. It provides additional depth on darker color cars. Used as a stand-alone product or it may be applied over top of the TC-3 Polish/Sealant xP as an extra measure of protection. For best results, this product needs to be applied on a cool, clean surface in the shade. Once applied, it can be buffed off immediately. For optimum results prior to application, try washing the vehicle with the Tropi-Care TC-6 Car Wash and using Tropi-Care TC-1 Clay Bar to remove all contaminants such as tree sap, paint over spray, old wax, bugs and tar from the finish.
£12.00 - only two available

l_SEMA202006_Pwax_SR-52.gif

Tropi-Care TC-3 Polish/Sealane XP 8oz
Product for all paint finishes which achieves slickness and depth with multiple coats. Easy to apply and remove by hand or machine.
New and improved polymer formula provides smooth, high gloss reflection.
Multiple applications provide increased durability / crystal clear protection.
£8.00 each - only three available

l_TC-3_1.gif

Above items available on a first come, first served basis, UK delivery = FREE!

Payment by cheque, CASH or PAYPAL.

Any questions - just ask!

Reaction score
This stuff is really good. I've got some of the car wash. It's on a par with Maguires for supers suds and cleaning. The smells not bad either.

The paste Wax is also wicked, I did my bonnet with it 2 weeks ago, and its still working after a couple of washes, and a Ring trip.

:)

Reaction score
Cue said:
gone into business then? good luck with it - you have a pm.

It's certainly looking that way; I'm a few months away from launching to be honest.

Just clearing out some of my test stock I purchased earlier in the year.

Tropi-care is a relatively new brand and has been going for a few years now in the States building up a nice steady following.

In common with most of the big brands the wash mitts and waffle weave drying towels all come out of the same factory in Korea.

The Tropi-care clay bar is sourced from Clay Magic - so quality is great.

The Premium Wash is one of my favorites as it smells so nice – produces loads of super lubricated suds.

The wax I have only used a few times but have been very pleased with the results – certainly on par with the Zymol Titanium I’ve been using.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mat, is this something that you will be doing more of in the future?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
thanks for the Waffle Weave Drying Towel mat. Its great, wish i hadnt wasted money on shammys the week before

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yet to use mine, may get a debut before the FA Cup final this sat.. I'll post up a review on monday if it does.