Reaction score
Trophy No.
Found the main roads absolutely fine but struggled like hell to get up my driveway which is pretty steep! Mum's Yaris and sister's 206 both flew up it but the Trophy just wasn't biting. After some shovelling and pushing it's now finally back up on the drive where it belongs! No major smells etc from the car so nothing damaged in the process!

Reaction score
Low profile tyres plays havoc with the snow. My tip is to let some air out of your front tyres to increase contact patch for more traction.

Reaction score
I've had to awaken the Trophy from its winter hibernation in the garage this week! Its been on duty as our 120d brings a whole new meaning to the word hopeless. Yeah the Trophy isn't great but I can drive it most places 90% of other cars can get. I did think of winter tyres earlier in the year, but I think that would just lead to frustration when sitting in huge traffic jams, when I have all the grip.

I'm not sure the Trophy will be going anywhere now though. It is snowing thick and fast. Anyone else notice how clean snow leaves your car when it melts?!

Reaction score
My two winters have been doing a great job today. I can't recommend them enough, especially after being out on the road all day watching everyone get stuck.

Reaction score
I've had to awaken the Trophy from its winter hibernation in the garage this week! Its been on duty as our 120d brings a whole new meaning to the word hopeless. Yeah the Trophy isn't great but I can drive it most places 90% of other cars can get. I did think of winter tyres earlier in the year, but I think that would just lead to frustration when sitting in huge traffic jams, when I have all the grip.

I'm not sure the Trophy will be going anywhere now though. It is snowing thick and fast. Anyone else notice how clean snow leaves your car when it melts?!

Wash the car in rain water, and you will get the same effect, top tip