Trophy with the most miles on

Reaction score
you need to use it more, i'm on 17,500. I've loved every one of them, bar about 10 when my old man was having a go. ha.
Am about to buy a second car for work, i'm putting too many miles on her though. But i still get the same smile when i get in the car like the first day i drove the car.

Reaction score
*cough* 20k *cough* excluding trip to Germany next week *cough*

At lease they are almost all exclusively motorway miles. Boy do I love the speed limiter/cruise on the Trophy... if only my 330ci had it too!!

O.

Reaction score
21,500 for me! sounds alot, but I honestly don't care - they have all been great :D
As with yours Oliie, they are mostly motorway miles (which seems a bit of a waste) and still going strong!

The cruise control is very convenient and easy to use, but on a couple of occasions i have forgotten to turn it off at the switch and accidentally pressed the 'R' or '+' button - going into corners and realising that the car is speeding up after you lift off the accelerator isn't a nice feeling!!

Reaction score
"The cruise control is very convenient and easy to use, but on a couple of occasions i have forgotten to turn it off at the switch and accidentally pressed the 'R' or '+' button - going into corners and realising that the car is speeding up after you lift off the accelerator isn't a nice feeling!!"

i've had that coming off a roads/ motorways. Arse goes for a few seconds. haha

Reaction score
16k for mine. Started off just being motorway miles then i decided to give up on the f**king m25 and do backroads to and from work. So i'd say about 50% motorway 50% backroads. I've got another car to use for the daily commute but i never do as the trophy is to good. Still i might get a diesel golf or 206 as that way i'll actually be saving money which would be the incentive to not take the trophy.