Trophy Wanted

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi folks,
Having just narrowly missed out on 2 Trophys on Collecting Cars, I thought I'd post on here to see if anybody is looking to sell in the near future.
I'm looking for a mid-range car which can be enjoyed on sunny days without fear of devaluing it too much, mileage in the range of 60-90k
The less owners the better
Must have all the Trophy bits present and be standard (nice exhaust/ re-trimmed wheel etc are ok)
Must be HPI clear
Ideally nice original condition mechanically and cosmetically
Full history ideally- the more paperwork the better.

The cars I missed ticked the above boxes- One had 76K miles and sold for 11k, the other had 93k miles and sold for 7.5K- I'm looking at cars in that sort of range.

Cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi again, merry Christmas!
Just a quick update to say that I'm still looking for the right car.
Cheers!

Reaction score
Have you seen #47 on Autotrader? I don't know the car but close to your criteria.

I also watch (and bid) on similar Trophies to you on CC so hope you find one soon to reduce the competition 😁

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Have you seen #47 on Autotrader? I don't know the car but close to your criteria.

I also watch (and bid) on similar Trophies to you on CC so hope you find one soon to reduce the competition 😁
Hi Stuart,
Cheers for that.
I've messaged the dealer regarding #47 but unfortunately it no longer has the all important Sachs fitted. Shame as it otherwise seems quite tidy.
I'm so annoyed at myself for missing out on #353. I tried to log in last minute to bid (I would have gone higher than the sale price) but by the time I'd jumped through the hoops, the auction had ended. Completely my own fault but very annoying non the less so determined not to let the next suitable car slip away.
That said, I'll try to avoid any heated bidding wars :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Phil

I gather you have found a car then from what you have posted in early January? I will have 168 for sale shortly if you haven't got fixed up.
Cheers

Andrew
Hi,
Thanks for the message but I did end up finding a car thanks. There are always people looking though.
Cheers