Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
Looking to get another one!? :)

Hows things with you?
House is on market as we want bigger, so long as i get my double garage i'm happy.
Glacier White & winter don't think so, so cup sold today.
Want something fun & sell able so, trophy, mx5 or teg fit bill.
Staying renault with my contacts would be a bonus :wink:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Still got mine! Things have changed at home slightly so I may actually have to put 019 on the market soon and actually sell it this time. :(

Reaction score
i'm currently toying with the idea of selling the Trophy...one of the clios has to go i think.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
steve.... i thought you'd come back.... that's all i'll say....

197 pahh.... there can be only one true hot hatch legend

Reaction score
yeah, mines just 39,000, full history, belts done, just been mot, and taxed, 2nd owner, totally standard, excellent nick, west wales. looking £7500.

G

Hi mate im wanting to sell my trophy. Doing lots of miles working away and dont want to ruin the trophy. 35k, full history, both belts just done, mot is due but just taxed in august, carbon splitter, scorpion rs192 cat back, custom engine cover, ipod connection and otherwise standard. Looking for £7750.

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
Will sell when my new car turns up, i.e. about xmas, lol, so if you haven't found a good one by then get back to me.

I will buy your plate today if you are looking to sell it.

Reaction score
hi i have a trophyfor sale very good condition, 6 months road tax new light weight alloy wheels mot just done last week with renault, fsh and the best bit its only done 30,000 miles 7.800 ono