Reaction score
looking for a trophy sometime this month...or as soon as my elise goes...i'm up in the north east ...but will travel anywhere anywhere for the right car..if you have one coming up for sale please let me know..

i bought the elise after selling my black 172...and buying a cheap 106 to run around in ...but it hasnt really worked out and i've ended up never using the elise (only covered 900miles since getting it) i looked for well over 6 months and pretty confident you wont find better...seriously

the elise is up on e bay right now and piston heads...its the best around

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :LCA:UK:31

Reaction score
Nice Car! It's great to see an S1 in such fine shape, I replied to your other thread, but just wanted to say you should speak to Steve Coulter from http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/

He is a Renaultsport enthusiast, but deals in most makes of car and is a sound guy, I got my Trophy from him and he does part exchange so give him a call (07795 560330). He's based in Littlehampton, West Sussex, unfortunately for you but he'll be able to find the Trophy you want so it will be worth the trek. (Make a good road trip, Elise Down, Trophy Home!)

If you buy a Trophy, you won't regret it, Performance of an Elise, Practicality of a 106, all bases covered.

Good Luck.

Reaction score
Try www.allvehicles.co.uk ;) Thanks too Steve for the testimonial. My step father thought I was selling up when he visited .com ! I have a couple of low mileage Trophies due in this week or so, so we can stay in touch. I'll give your Elise the once over on eBay. Cheers, Steve.

G

I have to agree with that, despite the 2 other nuclear speed machines i own i wont part with the Trophy - It makes me smile so much I couldn't live without it!

When i walked into Sunwin Renault it was the start of a love affair that will take some letting go of, even after a year i still look at it and think 'thats a fabulous looking car' every time i walk across the car park at work.

We have a guy with a totally (and i do mean totally) mint black/gold 172 at work and the guy i sit next to has a blue full fat 182, you can smell the jealousy when i get into Smaug, lifes full of little luxuries heh heh heh.

The missus reckons im obsessed, i call her the missus - cant remember her name, remember the cars though :lol:

Reaction score
That is one gorgeous example of an S1 and as much as I have always loved to own an elise I just couldn't bear to part with the Trophy. :D You shouldn't have any problems selling your elise... just hope you manage to get the Trophy that you want.