Reaction score
As the title says

Can somebody post or send me the OEM suspension settings of the
t as I am going to fit the Sachs suspension to my
cup-packed 182 next week.

And additionally you can give me some hints for improvement.
I already bought camber bolts for the front.

I use the car on B-Roads and the Autobahn. 1-2 Times a Year on Track.
I think the standard setup is the best compromise for me!

Reaction score
Big thing is tyre pressures. The car will feel bouncy and crashy if u don't get them correct. I run 30 on front and 28 on rear. Are the Sachs pinned or unpinned? I'd go to the softest setting

Reaction score
I have my Sachs set at the point at which my body weight can only just compress them (when they're off the car) - that's about 18 clicks on one and 20 on the other. This is a lot firmer than standard 182 dampers but seems just about perfect to me and virtually mirrors the setting before they were unpinned.

As to improvements - judging by the recent press and the write up in evo - can you really improve the trophy / 182 setup? Or do you simply just adapt it for track / road work? I'd only want camber bolts if my driving demanded it. I always feel that adding camber is extremely tyre dependent and normal road use and tyres simply don't benefit. How do we know what the temperatures are across the tyre tread? You need to be measuring these and then adapting camber to suit. Otherwise it is all a lucky guess.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I was always under the impression that the standard OE setting from renault was 22 clicks.

The only improvements i have made are AST solid top mounts.
Powerflex polybush dog-bone mount.
Powerflex polybush bottom arms.