Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Attractive blonde driving Trophy, M25 clockwise just before Heathrow, at 5pm yesterday.

My first proper Trophy spot amazingly. All the others i've seen dont count as they were at or on the way to events / car shows etc.

Reaction score
M25 Spotting

If it was KW05 and it was hammering down with rain - that was me! On the way from Godstone to the M40.

Reaction score
Re: M25 Spotting

TracyC said:
If it was KW05 and it was hammering down with rain - that was me! On the way from Godstone to the M40.

So you're admitting to being an attractive blonde - very modest.

Er...why haven't you registered as an owner? I bet there's loads of forum users on this site who own Trophy's but haven't registered them, Nik - do a sticky, obviously some people have not registered deliberately but I reckon most just don't know how.

I was on the M23 last night, standing water everywhere and fuck all visibility, slowest I've ever driven on the motorway (under 70 at times. :lol: ). The exaltos are impressive in the wet.

Reaction score
Not admitting to being an attractive Blonde, but am blonde and was on the M25 and was at Heathrow at 5pm ish. He probably couldn't see me that well through the rain and the windscreen wipers going!

Was making me laugh seeing the 4x4's heading at speed into the flooded fast lane on the M25 just before Heathrow, quickly realising that the water was even too deep for them and having to do what the rest of us were doing, which was driving in the slow or middle lane.

M40 was lovely and sunny and dry - was time to dry the tyres out :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Didn't catch the reg plate as I was on the other side going anti-clockwise towards the M3, but yep, it was absolutely hammering it down! Consider yourself spotted I reckon :D

Reaction score
Nik said:
Didn't catch the reg plate as I was on the other side going anti-clockwise towards the M3, but yep, it was absolutely hammering it down! Consider yourself spotted I reckon :D

Unbelievable, I've had mine four months and not been spotted once, Tracy hasn't even got her 3 stars and gets spotted by the Administrator of ClioTrophy!

Tracy - wasn't questioning your attractiveness, owning a Trophy makes you a stunner in this environment!