trophy side decal

Reaction score
mine came off a while back, could not find one anywhere, the one i did find was £50 :? :shock: a friend of mine owns a graphix company and has sorted some, if anyone wants any, send me a pm, can do any colour, not sure if you would want to though. hope this is a help, i got spares!!! was a nightmare finding em. hope i am allowed to post this, if not i am sorry.

Reaction score
Hello mate, could you sort 2 black ones out for me? ££?

Cheers

Reaction score
Rudi said:
Hello mate, could you sort 2 black ones out for me? ££?

Cheers
i thought black! will speak with him tomorrow and get a price, can i give his web and email on here?

Reaction score
Ady182 said:
Ive been advertising these for half the price tbh, in whatever colour u like
i sent you a pm about a month ago to see if you did em, never heard ought back, i can only see boot decal on your thread? am i been numb? and i got black ones too, took 2 days to receive. not having a pop mate, but i also put a thread up on here!

Reaction score
Your pm consisted of a link to my thread. There was no questions on there at all?? I can send you a copy of your message if you require. I log in here every other day to check for messages etc so apologies for not picking up quicker.

Reaction score
ive just looked at your site on ebay and nowhere does it say side skirt decals. they are all little window stickers.

Reaction score
to be honest ady i think the us2 ones look better quality so im gonna get a couple of pairs from them.

Reaction score
magoo77 said:
ive just looked at your site on ebay and nowhere does it say side skirt decals. they are all little window stickers.

Thats because they are due to be re-listed,hence the reason you cant find them.

Reaction score
Ady182 said:
Each to their own, all the best :) Certainly looks different in black :D
nice one mate, just checked my sentbox, and yeah it went wrong!! lol, my fault.

Reaction score
Nice one for being different but still prefer them in silver! With them being black it doesn't really match anything on the car!