Trophy Prices & Discounts

Reaction score
I'm mulling over the idea of a 220 Trophy. What kind of discounts, if any, should I be expecting?

Any advice greatly appreciated :sunglasses:.

Reaction score
Thanks, but it varies sooo much from manufacturer to manufacturer. I'm used to biggish discounts from BMW (21% off my current car), but I got laughed out of a VW showroom at the suggestion of any reduction :cry::grinning:!

Reaction score
I'd present the dealer with a spreadsheet showing what you want along with any list costs, and then subtract the discount you're looking for at the bottom. That way it's clear what you want and then it's over to them to respond. I'd also give this to several dealers.

In terms of Renault, look around the web to see what other people have achieved.

21% from BMW is good.

VW are muppets...

Reaction score
I'm surprised VW didn't give any discount especially with everything that is going on with them post diesel-gate.

Reaction score
Ha ha, it was pre diesel-gate! I bought the bimmer instead :yum:.

Reaction score
I work for dales Renault in Cornwall and we have a discount on the 220 trophy as long as it is registered before the end of the month the salesman you want to speak to is Callum (hes just picked up his new trophy today)

Reaction score
Hi!

That would be me, thanks Kyle... we can extend that offer if we need to, will always look to beat other deals etc, and you get to come to Cornwall and who doesn't want that!?

This isn't why I joined though, Kyle invited me!

Reaction score
As it happens I live in Cornwall and I've been dealing with Jeff at Scorrier, so I think I know about the offer! I posted because I wanted some perspective on it. However, I don't think there are any available cars left?

I'm also in 2 minds at the moment because the Trophy will be a minor downgrade on my current daily. But I fancy a change :smilingimp:.

Reaction score
As it happens I live in Cornwall and I've been dealing with Jeff at Scorrier, so I think I know about the offer! I posted because I wanted some perspective on it. However, I don't think there are any available cars left?

I'm also in 2 minds at the moment because the Trophy will be a minor downgrade on my current daily. But I fancy a change :smilingimp:.

Ha, well I wouldn't want to step on Jeff's toes mate... but, I own one, I bought one with my own money and I am keen on all things RenaultSport! And I am on here... that HAS to be worth something haha?!

If you want to pop to Summercourt for a coffee and a chat about what they are like to live with, maybe a drive, I'd be happy to help you out. My email is cve@dalescornwall.co.uk, let me know if you are keen.

My old 200T EDC is here too, cheap little car for age and miles. Plus, I have access to pretty much most things with regards stock all over the UK, should you pull the trigger on one.

Summercourt is the smaller of the two sites, but we have a bit more time, and going forward will be making an active effort with RS stuff for Cornwall :)

As I said, I didn't join to sell cars (user name is the same here as on ClioSport.net so done for continuity!) but to be part of the Trophy community - but if I can help you or anyone else out with a deal, then just let me know.

If not, I am on the forums and use RenSport a bit so maybe catch you at a meet or something soon - and with that, we will look to host and arrange some soon from work too!

Calum

Reaction score
Thanks Calum, I might take you up on your offer! I am aware of you on Cliosport and your connection with Dales Summercourt (and tbh should've popped over there to see you, but ended up at Scorrier because it was opportunistic). I'm also a Rensport member on FB, but don't fret, I'm no stalker :tearsofjoy:! I'll email you to sort something out.

On top of my 'need' to change my daily, I'm keen to get a 182 Trophy as well, would love to own something with a bit of heritage!

Reaction score
Thanks Calum, I might take you up on your offer! I am aware of you on Cliosport and your connection with Dales Summercourt (and tbh should've popped over there to see you, but ended up at Scorrier because it was opportunistic). I'm also a Rensport member on FB, but don't fret, I'm no stalker :tearsofjoy:! I'll email you to sort something out.

On top of my 'need' to change my daily, I'm keen to get a 182 Trophy as well, would love to own something with a bit of heritage!

Haha, well everyone makes mistakes right?! Much better to come here, promise... and Kyle said yesterday (on my RenSport post) that he maybe looking to sell his Trophy - which is a little stunner, straight car too! you could buy two ha!!

Reaction score
I did reply to Kyle's post about him selling up, but he went quiet - second thoughts I should imagine :tearsofjoy:! Who could blame him!

Reaction score
Just got some correspondence from Renault this morning - now is the time to buy a car (220 Trophy or any other Renault!!)

There are some massive discounts to be had!!