Trophy Pic - walking on water !

Reaction score
Finally the sun came out today, so we took that car out for a spin in Northumberland and came across this river crossing. Seemed a shame to miss a photo opportunity like this, so here you are...

Attachments

• water1.jpg
    water1.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 1,292
Reaction score
Brilliant photo!!!

I fucked around for ages in photoshop and apart from tweaking the levels, couldn't improve it!! (although my skills are massively limited compared to some)

water1_946copy.jpg

Reaction score
I have just emailed a hi-res copy of the image (1MB jpg) to everyone above who wanted one.

Anyone else who wants a copy, just PM me or leave your email details below and I will email you asap.

Reaction score
Pure Commitment to a photo opportunity! lol

Hope the fish were ok! :wink:

hyb

Reaction score
trophywatethr.jpg

http://www.japcomputing.com/trophywater.jpg hi res

Reaction score
good idea to have your windows shut, i went through the one in Stanhope in the summer and some little s*it who was having a paddle decided my missus needed a bath. She was not amused, i was pissing myself tho.

Great pic too. :)

Reaction score
Great work on improving the image Maverick and Hyb !

I have just emailed everyone else who PM'd or left their email here asking for a copy.

There are some great images of the car on display here at cliotrophy - Nik, you should consider doing a 2006 calendar - I feel sure there would be quite a few takers in here ?

Reaction score
Yeah right! I will get the camera out to take some more...

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
DieHard said:
Nik, you should consider doing a 2006 calendar - I feel sure there would be quite a few takers in here ?

Thats a very good idea :D

If I can get enough good pics together over the next couple of weeks i'll get a calendar sorted out.

Send your high quality Trophy pics to admin@cliotrophy.co.uk

They'll need to be a fairly good resolution if they are going to be printed, so dont size them down.