trophy,peel retail park tyne+wear

Reaction score
55 plate trophy,with a srtipped out rear and harnessed up recaro's looked a clean example ,my trophy was parked up

Reaction score
Well it wasnt me, mines having a new engine build but it seems these Trophy's are getting quite common around here now :lol:

Reaction score
was meee... cars canny clean but paintworks horrendous, getting it detailed next week! ...oh and that yellow supercharged phase1 was unreal... any idea who owns it!

Reaction score
Its Craigs yellow PH1, hes only just had the conversion done.

So how many T's are in the Sunderland/Newcastle area now?

Reaction score
There is a few T's kicking about sunderland/newcastle area now ,but yea that yellow supercharged ph1 clio was really quick ! is that the same lad from teeside way who had a yellow 350bhp ph1 1.8 20v turbo ibiza cupra ??

Reaction score
I'm not sure what he had before, I was having a chat with him when it went to RStuning. Really nice lad.

Can't believe how common the little Trophy has become round here, :shock:

Reaction score
Afraid so mate, not that there was anything wrong with my old engine. Basically my trusty DCi gearbox decided it had enough torture so rather than simply fitting another jc5 and hoping for the best, i decided to do a full new build.

I've sold everything from my last set up and am building a new and improved set up. Probably the most interesting part is the 6 speed gear box and LSD. :twisted: As you'd expect theres plenty of other neat tricks and I can safely say there wont be anothe 1*2 like it in the world. :D

Reaction score
Who's making the gearbox? or is it similar to the sadev ones in the cup cars? (one that k-tec had) 8)

Reaction score
Arrrrr hahahah its Jimbo's brother, about time you stopped buying those Vtec Scrappers :)

Its not the same lad who has the ibiza pal, he is a ginger lad.

I will 100% the clio is silyl quick, 253.1bhp quick

Pushed my megane out of the easily :-(

Reaction score
Alright leeroy,i mate i fancyed something different for a while and got a chance of a 22k trophy but was only a means to an end till i found a mint e46 M3,but to be honest i love the trophy !