Reaction score
Dico said:
Im charging you all for stone chips :lol: .. was a great run... im thinking those brakes will have to be sorted ASAP now.. :lol:

haha I had a few stones hit my car also.

was a good run nick can't wait for the next one :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Traffic has really got heavier on that road since i used to drive it.... you'd see the odd lorry and car, plus they've stuck no overtaking unbroken white lines down most of the road now, sure it never had all of that.

Reaction score
yeh I noticed that hardly anywhere to overtake at some parts.

Cue, do we have area reps on here like Cliosport?

Reaction score
ok cool so its just down to members to orangise meets like we did?

Reaction score
Cue said:
Traffic has really got heavier on that road since i used to drive it.... you'd see the odd lorry and car, plus they've stuck no overtaking unbroken white lines down most of the road now, sure it never had all of that.

You should see woodhead on a weekday morning heading toward the M1 - 20+ cars and lorries nose to tail. Thats why I go over Saddleworth.

The double white lines are quite new. Early last year or late 2006 they resurfaced large stretches of the road and had a one-way convoy system down long stretches - they resurfaced one carriageway and you had to wait to be lead through the roadworks by a sort of "guide car".

I came through at midnight one night and there was still queue of traffic at the roadworks :x

Reaction score
Meet

I would like to meet but I live all the way in Pembrokeshire (South West Wales). Maybe Cardiff would be a good place ha, or even Bristol.........

Be good to arrange a meet with all of us there......... :)

Reaction score
Not done another meet for a while, anyone interested in doing something in the new year?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes im there ! I vote a Lake District meet. Some excellent roads up here, as im sure you all know. :D

Reaction score
Ok, The Lakes sounds good however will be a fair distance for some people to travel to though.

We could just meet in the Trafford Centre again and go from there?

Names so far:

Stevie
Berty
Ben G