nickc
Berty
Stevo
Cue
Dico
bludragon
Max

Reaction score
^^ whenever is best for everyone really, I'd prefer a drive and then something to eat/drink rather than just the latter?

What does everyone think?

People:

SirSimon
nickc
Berty
Stevo
Cue
Dico
bludragon
Max
jhlcr

Reaction score
yeh should be good fun.

where is a central place to meet for everyone then?

Reaction score
Liverpool and Manchester both alright for me, but I don't know the roads there to know if there are any good country roads so we're not stuck in traffic lights the whole time.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think i'm east of you lot but i'd have thought trafford centre should be central ish for most - it's an hour from me so any further east on the m62 is ok with me..... jct 18?

Reaction score
9 trophys :twisted: We need to find a good location for some photos too...... :wink:

Reaction score
cool, Trafford Centre is ok for me however not sure on good driving roads around there if any? :?

Reaction score
One of the best near round here has to be the A537 macclesfield to buxton.AKA the Cat and Fiddle run.... Its now a 50mph all the way but very enjoyable with every kind of bend, dip and straight you could want, great view at the top too.

Reaction score
hmm some good roads here also up to Southport but not that long.

How does 27th Jan sound for everyone?

Reaction score
27th Jan works for me. TC is very convenient for me as well, but I'd suggest if we want a good day of driving, we meet up early on the edge of Chester and head into North Wales.
There are just too many other cars in the north west for any roads to be fun on a Sunday.

Also, I'd suggest we don't publicly post the route, and maybe not even the exact meeting point and time either.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
27th my not be the best for me - am away around that time, not sure on dates yet though.

routes, SE, NE or east of manchester, there's some belting roads. Not sure on west of there - i know cheshire police are serious party poopers.

Reaction score
hmm could do Jan 20th/13th if people are struggling.

Reaction score
Here's how things currently look for me:

13th - not available
20th - maybe available
27th - available
3rd feb - available

Reaction score
hmm well I can do any from next weekend to start of Feb.

hows 20th for everyone else?

Reaction score
20th not too good for me, it's my birthday and off out on the 19th so not likely to be fit to drive until the 21st. Agree on the idea not to publicise route, just in case either get idiot boy racers trying to gatecrash (and probabably crash literally too) or eager traffic cop wanting to spoil the fun.

Reaction score
13th ok
20th ok
27th ok (but not the first choice)
3rd Feb - no can do

Is it really the trafford centre? Is there going to be a problem with the local constabulary if a load of red Clio's all turn up in the car park at the same time?

Reaction score
Shall we just say meet at The Trafford Centre for now with the aim of finding some good roads near by? And we can do North Wales in March with the other Trophys?

Dates are:

13st Jan
20th Jan
27th Jan

10th Feb
17th Feb
24th Feb