Trophy Number 478 £5875

Reaction score
No.478 £5875

88K miles

MOT April 2018

nearside.jpg interior.jpg

Service history- Stamped service book and supporting invoices. Most recent service at Birchdown Autos in April 2017 which included oil/filter change, new plugs, replace brake fluid and coolant, a new track rod end, a near side driveshaft and gearbox oil change.

Tyres are Yokohama AD08Rs all round with plenty of tread left on them. The previous owner had the wheels refurbed and they are unmarked apart from one very small scratch.

Cambelt, dephaser, water pump, aux belt replaced June 2014, 74933 miles at Four Ashes Renault

Sachs front damper refurbished, powder coated and de-pinned at BG Motorsport November 2014

Rear sachs replaced with new parts from Renault and also rear bushes September 2016

The previous owner had the steering wheel refurbished and the knee rolls and pillar trim covered in matching alcantara.

He also fitted the pure motorsports strut brace and top mounts and the Ktech induction kit. I have the original airbox, brackets and all pipework so this can be returned to standard if required.

The car has Ferrodo pads/Brembo discs fitted 10K miles ago, the rears replaced 5k miles ago,

I have the original radio which I'll fit before sale. The car has 2 keys.

A/C works but there is some peeling on the unit but I have a spare unmarked panel that I haven't got round to fitting yet.

The seats are in good condition but the drivers side has what looks like two small burns in the alcantara. Other than that no rips or tears.

seat-jpg.9960

The bonnet has some lacquer peel and stone chips. There are other small marks in various areas around the car but no dings or dents.

The drivers side door handle is faded as are some of the other plastics but to a lesser extent.

The car is great fun to drive but I'm getting another V8 so the Trophy has to go. I think I've priced it fairly so am firm on the price. nearside.jpg interior.jpg front.jpg rear.jpg engine.jpg offside.jpg nearside.jpg interior.jpg nearside.jpg interior.jpg front.jpg rear.jpg engine.jpg offside.jpg

Reaction score
Wow, that's very cheap!! Should fly out.

If you are interested in selling the oem backbox separately then let me know.

Reaction score
Glad you think it's well priced. I'd like a quick sale so have priced it accordingly. The car will be located in South Lakes/Lancaster in the NW of England depending on my agenda.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What are the Yokohama's like? I just noticed they're about the same price as PS3's on blackcircles and I need 2 new tyres soon.

Reaction score
6 previous owners, I knew I'd missed something out of the advert!

The Yokos are extremely impressive in the dry, they don't seem to wear much (I am probably not trying hard enough) and I've been caught up in monsoon conditions with standing water and they even coped with that. Obviously they don't perform like a Michelin in the wet but lower grip levels are clearly signalled through the wheel. I'd buy another set without hesitation.