Reaction score
How the hell do you get in the vx? Had a look at one the other day opened the door to get in and then realised there was no way i was flexible enough to get into the seat on the floor! :lol: I quietly shut the door and jus had a look round the car instead! :D

Reaction score
Nice combo - I like your style!

Image-659AC89F471711DC.jpg

Reaction score
Guzzler said:
Nice combo - I like your style!

Image-659AC89F471711DC.jpg

wow. whats the spec on yours? looks great black on black.

are you on the vx forum at all? If so do you recognise my friends car???

_MG_8469.gif

pretty decent spec on it too, but he is selling up for a 172 Cup!

Reaction score
Thanks.

Yes I am on the VX forum - R1 nur - thats my username.

That VX was 'specced to the max. That Clio has gone and I collect a Trophy tomorrow (24th August 07). Oh and the R1 has been replaced with an 07 in Black :lol:

I know I am lucky - don't assume I take it for granted.

:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Nice choice's, I've just sold my 2.2 vx and im picking my trophy up next monday!

I can't wait, feel like an excited puppy

Reaction score
Why are people selling the vx for a Trophy? I thought the vx would be a superior machine? I ve been looking at 2.2 vx's recently and quite tempted. Even though I am supposed to be getting a sensible car!

Reaction score
Vx's arnt comfortable cars, its my only car and the thought of driving it in the winter made me get a clio where hopefully the roof does'nt leak and i dont get back ache off the seats! Thats the only bad things i can say about it! Handling is amazing! I'll def be getting one as a second car next year.

I'll post up in the register next week when i get the car

Reaction score
Hmm I am tempted as I do only use my car on the weekend but supposed to be getting an estate to fit my bike in the back that defo wont happen with a vx!

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
Hmm I am tempted as I do only use my car on the weekend but supposed to be getting an estate to fit my bike in the back that defo wont happen with a vx!

my friend only used his on the weekend too.....he still got fed up with it. Its getting in it, getting out of it, harsh ride, zero practicality, couldn't get over bumps etc etc.

beautiful on the right day and in the right environment though!

he ended up picking up a racing blue 182 cup last weekend instead of the 172 cup. :D

Reaction score
H2XBY-397 have you sold your vx yet?

I ve seen an 03 for 13995 with 3k one owner is that about right privce?