Reaction score
Sure this one wasn't you Steve. On my way to work this morning about 7:20. Coming from maldon. Does that mean there are three in Essex. One more for the meet, if i can only spot him again and leave details of the site.

Reaction score
There is actually 4, there is a woman that works around the corner from me that has a Trophy and a guy in Braintree (Dave).

I have spoken to Dave made him aware of the site but he dosnet have internet access.

Reaction score
oooo two in colchester. I'm in Lexden. Will have to meet for some piccies of the cars. Sorry if i didn't wave back, i never wear my glasses so i can't see anything lol

Reaction score
There is if you want there to be one.

Maybe do a Sunday Lunch meet if you guys are up for it.

Chuck me a few weekends when you are free and I will see what we can do.

We could always do a Southend Meet if you guys are up for it.

Reaction score
Could do a southend meet, but i think the roads round our neck of the woods are less busy and better and the back lanes are pretty damn good too. Just too many cyclists to be hammering it about at the moment.

Reaction score
Yeah thats the biggest problem, with all the hikers and cyclists, you never know what you are going to see round the next bend.

One of the best stretchs of road, i have been down recently is the Chelmsford to Dunmow road, then cutting up to Harlow and coming back down the Harlow to Chelmsford going past Highlands Park road into Chelmsford.

Some really great bends and wicked straights that you can get some serious speed (60mph of course)