Reaction score
Not to sure on the seat colour, but otherwise gorgeous!

Turbo too, bet its a right monster :twisted:

S4M

Reaction score
It dosent look quite as yellow in real life so it looks good. It was a very popular option.

Car is fantastic and a proper proper LEAP foward from the trophy. Faster better handling better feel .... Miss the trophy mainly because it was easy to get in and out haha ...

:)

Reaction score
Excellent choice, very capable cars. A friend of mine had a very high spec one and that was very very fast and good looking, but did get a bit impractical for him in the end.

You going to see Thorney Motorsport? :wink:

S4M

Reaction score
Yes i am mate. For now im doing all the little bits

Hids
The Well known carpet mod ( a few bits of carpet for the inside )
Braided brake lines and pads

once this has been done i will be looking at getting rid of the Pre Cat and getting a remap that should free up around 30bhp and get rid of the flat spot at 4k... A full Exhaust system will be awesome but i need to save a few pennys for that as its around £1200 ....

:)

Reaction score
very nice colour take it thats the one with 197 bhp turbo engine. i was going to go down the same route next year and get a vx220 turbo but now decided i wanted something bigger so going for a scooby p1

Reaction score
Looks like its in really good condition. How many miles has it done? Had an Elise 111R when they first came out and it was superb. These apparently feel faster in most situations though due to them having a lot more torque. Seem to be quite tuneable too which must make them one of the quickest cars available for the money. An extra 30 bhp gives 250+ bhp/ton - more than a 3.8 997 carrera s. Still think that the trophy handles just as well in its own FWD way though :D. Excellent choice - enjoy

Reaction score
Is that going to be your daily driver or you have a shed or a significant other with a car as well?
Been looking at 111s's but I cannot be arsed to run to cars.

S4M

Reaction score
Alexei said:
Looks like its in really good condition. How many miles has it done? Had an Elise 111R when they first came out and it was superb. These apparently feel faster in most situations though due to them having a lot more torque. Seem to be quite tuneable too which must make them one of the quickest cars available for the money. An extra 30 bhp gives 250+ bhp/ton - more than a 3.8 997 carrera s. Still think that the trophy handles just as well in its own FWD way though :D. Excellent choice - enjoy

It has done 37,000 and is in lovley condition. Its currently in my garage having a few bits done to it. Pro alloy Rad / New header tank / HIDS / Sachs Coilovers / New discs and pads all round. Then it will be going to back on track or plans for a Geo. Next thing will be squeezing that that extra 40BHP out with a stage2. Trophy did handle well but this is in another leauge and it allways will be :lol: . The trophy is comphy and has 4 seats air con etc the VX is a 2 seater bathtub with a heater and a crap stereo. It just corners so flat its amazing i love it :)

It will be my daily driver, its fine for day to day use it just needs a few improvments to the heater system and it will be fine for the winter. .... 11S is a good car but i would rather have the Turbo any day of the week does not look girly and also you dont have to worry about the headgasket.

Samf

Raz

Reaction score
very nice...for me that would be a huge step up (i drive a poxy Citroen Saxo :()

I dont think i would like to own one though...always been a fan of hot hatches more so that super cars etc...

S4M

Reaction score
A few pictures of how it is now , a few things have been done ....

New Header Tank
Pro Alloy Radiator
Sachs Coilovers
Mintex discs / Mintex 1144 pads
HIDS
Back on Track Geo
New Engine mounts ( Side )
Front has been debadged

P1060818.jpg

P1060818.jpg

P1060845.jpg

28092008925.jpg