Reaction score
Spotted a Trophy on Montargis way in Crowborough sunday, anyone off here? Looked pretty clean considering we had 8 inches of snow on the ground!

Reaction score
I wondered if it might of been yours, you was a stones throw away from my house!

Yours was the first Trophy i've seen up close since selling mine, well during and before ownership too. Ahhh the memories!!

Loads of people were getting stuck around there, my megs been in the garage since the snow came and i've been bombing about in the corsa which is brilliant in the snow.

Bet your hating all this snow at the moment having only just got the car.

Reaction score
Yeah weathers not good! Ah right,my relatives live in bridger way :) ah wish I could leave mine the garage,looking forward to giving it a good wash when the weather clears up! Got some bits coming fro
i4detailing which will help! Yeah love the 225's! Used to have a 5 gt turbo a couple of years ago haha

Reaction score
Ah Bridger way, so you were going up the other way, that hill is a nightmare, seen loads of incidents up there over the years in the snow!

Your from crossing hand aren't you, Some awesome roads around this area, one of my favourites in the T was Newick lane between mayfield and broadoak, proper cool.

I'll let you off this time but mines the 230 R26 :wink:

Keep toying with the idea of getting a 5 myself, i love the meg and that but i want something i can tinker with and having always wanted a 5 and having never owned one it might just be time!

Reaction score
Yeah iam from cross in hand how did you know that? Ah my apologies! Yeah Newick is fantastic in the summer had many friends write off cars down there. Yeah loving the michelins on it,way better than the paradas I had on the ST! Yeah r5 was awesome just wish I had mine checked out thoroughly as it used to overboost big time,red glitter paint which wasn't the nicest! You been in the area long?

Reaction score
You posted in on this forum you were from there.

It can bite but it's a cool road, the T was much more fun down there than the meg but the meg does nip along there quite quickly!

Lived in wadhurst before but have lived in the borough for the last 14years or so. A mate lives over broadoak so i'm over that way from time to time then work in uck so know all the roads around this area very well.

Reaction score
Where do you work then?

Baldocks Renault in Wivelsfield, I don't use Lifestyle in T-wells anymore. Most work i carry out myself as i always have done but i get all the main servicing done at the Dealers just to keep all the stamps up to date.

I also used GDA a couple of times for the T as they know their way around the clios and are very competitive but they aren't the cleanest of workers.