Reaction score
spotted my first trophy on the road today, it was coming onto the edinburgh bypass at about 4.45pm, Reg T2** PHY, bird driving it.

Reaction score
yeah thats the 1 mate, T200 PHY she had dark hair.

i was heading back from a course in Rosyth

Reaction score
hello,
yes was me, were you in your trophy too?? if so i only saw you at last minute and managed a feeble wave. I was v excitied tho - first trophy I have seen when in mine - usually I spot them from my hubby's car.
Yay for scottish trophies! :lol:

Reaction score
yeah i was in my trophy at the time. I didnt think you had seen me at all!!

as i said its the first 1 I have seen on the road, i live in the borders and as far as i know im the only trophy in the area!

Reaction score
Hi there Trophy Chick :) hows it going ? tell Bob i was asking for him ,i heard he was back working in grangemouth ?

Hows the trophy doing ? i done my first trackday in mine down at Bruntingthorpe it was the best fun ive had in ages was so impressed with how it drives on the track ,makes me look at in a different light now and not just a runaround untill i get my 5 finished .

hope to catch up with u and Bob soon

Richie :)

Ps ,Trophys are like rocking horse shit in this neck of the woods not like those jap peeps carriers like Bob drives :lol:

Reaction score
Hey, yes i have much more exclusivity than Bob!!

He is back at grangemouth, not sure which bit tho. All I know is he is working loads of hours :( Would be good to catch up esp now we have settled in our new house.

I am loving my trophy still and I had an exciting trophy experience last night in the tesco car park in falkirk (old tesco not new) I bumped into another trophy and its driver. I had just been for a run and so he probably thought I was a total ned wearing trakkies to tescos!! :lol: :lol: Didn't get his name but his plate ended HFH i think and he was number three hundred and something.

chunktrophy - I did see you, but I had lost hope of spotting another on the road so i wasn't paying enough attention, next time you will get the works!! yeah not too many around here at all, which is pretty cool, although my hubby insists he saw 3 in one day last month - delusional maybe?

xx

Reaction score
ohh 12 hour shifts glad im not on the shut down :) Bob loves doing all that overtime helps him pay his fuel costs :p

his he on days or nights?
Congrats on your new home , so where have u 2 decided to settle ,im guessing maybe polmont or sumwhere close ?

Reaction score
he is on days, hasn't done nights yet - thank feck!

We are in Falkirk now in a new house - V lovely.

I am in Bo'ness quite a bit these days - I play floorball (like hockey/icehockey indoors with mixed teams) at the scary sports centre, well at least it looks scary but trophy has always been in one piece when I come out!!

When bob is less busy i will get him to give you a shout and we can get together and wind him up!!
x