Reaction score
I rang Renault to confirm date the car is meant to arrive. They previously told me 20 September. Now they say 29 September. What a shit!! Has any one any info on the reason it might be delayed. It seemed from this forum a few were to be arriving on or around 20th. Anything I can do to hurry it up. The dealer said they would look into it and call me back monday. Hope the car is worth waiting for !!!!

Day

Reaction score
The factory is closed for the whole of August.

Although I'm sure though that the full quota of Trophys have been assembled already. :?

Reaction score
Your right Day they have all been made as the Factory is only producing the Megane's now.

More than likely sat at the import facilties awaiting collection by your lazy dealership.

Keep pestering them. :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The factory has only been back open a couple of weeks, and according to Jeremy there were still some to be assembled after the August closure. If they are all built now, some of them will only just have been in the last 2 weeks.

Probably just a delay at the import center or something, but keep pestering the dealer

Reaction score
The Trophys haven't all been built yet. The last of them will leave the factory at the end of September