Trophy bits, including refurbished NS Sachs damper

Reaction score
The Sachs are £300 or near offer for the pair on eBay as was reccomended to me by another member.

Door is provisionally sold and pick up should be next weekend.

Wing has a few scuffs so would be looking for around £80

Skirt- £80

Mirror- £60

Wiper stalk is also provisionally sold.

Is there anything your still interested in??

Reaction score
Yes you did Rik but I felt £100 was a bit on the cheap side and you said you wouldn't be prepared to offer more so it ended there. Which is fair enough.
Kingpin- yes no sale.. are you interested for your project? Saves you refurbing the 2 of yours..? As the eBay ad said it was £300 or near offer (as reccomended to me) but I am open to offers of course

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Matt... Kingpins units are being rebuilt at the moment by me .. He was interested on my behalf as I was looking for a way to replicate parts without need to have units off the car for too long.. But we're past that point now and I have replicated all the major parts and had spares made.. You could always have me repair the damaged unit and you could sell them as a sorted pair...

Reaction score
I see.. iirc his car was running the cup shocks as the Sachs were awaiting refurbishment. Glad he's decided to sort it out anyway.
I'm not sure my damaged shock is an easy/cheap repair so would prefer to sell them as is to be completely honest. But.. out of interest I may PM you some detailed pics of the shock if that's enough for you to give me a quote?

Reaction score
Ok mate. It's good your getting around to sorting out yours! Hopefully it won't cost you too much to source the parts.