Reaction score
Hello all,
I visited the 'Chelsea Autolegends ' event back in September: a wonderful mini-Goodwood , chock-full of incredible '60's GTs and racing cars. Imagine my surprise and delight when I spotted a Trophy in this august company! It was the only modern car on display in the whole event (OK, apart from a few Bentleys). I was well chuffed!

Photo is attached, hopefully (I am somewhat new to these chat thingys).

My own Trophy is in fine fettle, apart from the rear hatch gas struts, which suffer from brewer's droop in cold weather. Renault want £55 each for them, which is a bit steep. Anyone know another source? As you probably all know, they are shorter than the standard Clio ones.

Attachments

• Photo0050.jpg
    Photo0050.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
Oldfella said:
Hello all,
I visited the 'Chelsea Autolegends ' event back in September: a wonderful mini-Goodwood , chock-full of incredible '60's GTs and racing cars. Imagine my surprise and delight when I spotted a Trophy in this august company! It was the only modern car on display in the whole event (OK, apart from a few Bentleys). I was well chuffed!

Photo is attached, hopefully (I am somewhat new to these chat thingys).

My own Trophy is in fine fettle, apart from the rear hatch gas struts, which suffer from brewer's droop in cold weather. Renault want £55 each for them, which is a bit steep. Anyone know another source? As you probably all know, they are shorter than the standard Clio ones.

Hello chap. That photo is good with the T amongst all the older cars. Might be worth addding your Trophy number into the owners section to get your 3rd star.

And welcome along too.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome!

I wouldn't worry about replacing the booth struts as they all do it. You will probably find the new ones will do it too in the winter. If you do wish to replace them then there are a few dealers on here that will give you a discount. Look in the Group buy part of the forum for their details.