Trophy Alloy wheel or Cup Turini 16"

Reaction score
Hello

I'm after another alloy wheel to carry as a spare wheel. Not bothered about condition just not buckled or chunks missing.

Chris

Reaction score
I would wonder if your eve likely to change it on the side of the road.. the Clio jack is about the worst one ever made.. that’s if you even have jack pints left it can use as most have been flatpacked.. probbaly from using the Clio jack.

£160 each approx cost of a new rim from Renault. If you decided 4 new and then acing 4 spares was a better option

Reaction score
Have you tired renault Wolverhampton. They check all stock. Not just what's in the uk. If you go to the technical section the part numbers are listed.

I bought mine middle of last year.

Reaction score
I wouldn’t bother Chris. It’s a load of weight kicking about in your boot, it will almost fill the boot, increase fuel consumption and in any case most stuff that you could change at the side of the road can be fixed with one of the decent puncture repair/inflator kits.

Reaction score
I'm planning on heading up to Scotland later in the year and would just prefer a wheel with me just in case.

Reaction score
If you’re going up there you are better having spare windscreen wipers and jungle formula !

I did 8 days touring the full coastline of Scotland in the Lotus with just a couple of cans of tyreweld

Reaction score
Hi
i am from South Africa.
One of my rims was stolen.
has any one perhaps got one rim for sale or can point me in the right direction.
will be greatly apprecialted.