Reaction score
Is in Arnold Clark Warrington if anyone doesn't fancy waiting for delivery.....spotted a scratch on the drivers skirt!!!

Went in just for a ganda and asked for a price on a used 172 Cup they had in and also enquired about the Trophy but he was DESPERATE and I mean DESPERATE to sell me a pre reg, del miles, Black/Gold 182 with Cup options as he repeated to me god knows how many times....they must have a stack of them sat somewhere......didn't want to sell me the Trophy even though it was £3k more.

Anyway Trophy was very nice and love the new seats but can't justify spending £15k when I don't really need a car at all.... :(

hyb

Reaction score
its really 13k, if you pay £15,5 or even £15 you didnt put up much of a fight

Reaction score
As hyb said its 13k - Arnold Clark has (or at least had - I have't checked back since I ordered mine) the Trophy on their website for 12995.

Get back over there and buy it - you have no excuse not to now! :D

Reaction score
Yeah I did mention to him that dealerships had been selling them for £13k but he denied all knowledge....TBH he knew F all about the ClioSport range and his boss must have told him to sell the 182's and don't worry about anything else.....he was VERY VERY keen to sell me a 182.

Still atm I can't justify spending £13k on a car... :?

Reaction score
there are two trophy's sat in the show room of city motors in bristol for any southeners!

Reaction score
Well took it for a test drive and was well impressed, quality car....colour, wheels, seats, handling, performance etc etc...did about 10 miles in it and could have stayed out all day.... :D

Would love to buy it but can't bring myself to sell the Williams and I can't have 3 cars..... :?

U boys enjoy your Trophys.... :D