Trophy 31000 miles

Reaction score
Mint 2 owners, full history, like new, what price do I put on it? 31k spare set of refurb shocks also. Was thinking £14k any thoughts.?

Reaction score
11k for a quick sale and 14k for a long wait sale. Somewhere in between I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe a bit too much is my gut feeling. Divine had last low mileage one for sale with around 20k on clock, had it for sale for a while and think he sold it for similar money to what you are thinking of.
As a private sale I see it around £12k on a good day. All you need though is someone with money burning a hole in their pocket. I just get the feeling the market has gone a bit flat on these over last 3 months, there’s been no hype in the motoring mags, no “best small hatch ever” publications etc which tend to fire people who have never considered one into actively shopping.
Obviously you’ve nothing to lose by putting any price tag on it but depends how needy you are about selling

Reaction score
Agree with above, I was going to start a topic actually with the headline * Is The Hype Over? *

Last 3 months been very quiet and 3-4 of the 60-80k miles Trophy’s have been very slow even at very good prices like 6k.

Divine had it for about 4-6 months and sold for around 13k. Even at that he was struggling!!

I personally think the hype is over after a long mad head rush but you never know it might be back again in summer.

Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe a bit too much is my gut feeling. Divine had last low mileage one for sale with around 20k on clock, had it for sale for a while and think he sold it for similar money to what you are thinking of.
As a private sale I see it around £12k on a good day. All you need though is someone with money burning a hole in their pocket. I just get the feeling the market has gone a bit flat on these over last 3 months, there’s been no hype in the motoring mags, no “best small hatch ever” publications etc which tend to fire people who have never considered one into actively shopping.
Obviously you’ve nothing to lose by putting any price tag on it but depends how needy you are about selling

Latest EVO arrived yesterday, the long-term reader article has someone who owns a Trophy from new - guess what, he loves it and never wants to sell it....

Reaction score
Purely the time of year I think. If you can keep hold till spring I'd put it up then.

That is very low miles and will be very desirable.

Reaction score
you might wanna break down what you mean by full history. trophies should have had 2 belt changes by now for prefect history 2010 and 2015. even low miles will likely have sachs service.

Reaction score
It's had everything done that needed to be done at it's correct service intervals at the local renault dealership. Agree this should go up for sale in the spring and just maybe it will fetch 13.5k it will be posted on here first I would guess, it's got a brand new spare pair of Sachs to go on when the others go off to be refurbed.

Reaction score
It's had everything done that needed to be done at it's correct service intervals at the local renault dealership. Agree this should go up for sale in the spring and just maybe it will fetch 13.5k it will be posted on here first I would guess, it's got a brand new spare pair of Sachs to go on when the others go off to be refurbed.

Cool, should be easy to break down in advert then. Anyone thinking of parting with that kind of money for one will ask anyway.

Reaction score
It's a very good friend of mine who's thinking of selling and ask me what I thought about price, did say it might fetch more next spring but thinking about it, don't think that applys here with this probable being the last low milage one going up for sale as most of them now have been snapped up by collectors. Will speak to him and keep you all posted on what he's going to do with it.

Reaction score
Will try and get hold of him but he very busy I might have to sell it for him.

Reaction score
Sold 7250 can’t believe it wasn’t offered to me would of payed 10k for it, gutted.

Reaction score
Was it advertised anywhere?

The owner must have been in a rush to sell if he accepted that figure for it...

Reaction score
You mean the owner must have been on crack or coke! Or obviously just blagging