Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I sadly have to sell 224 to free up a bit more money towards a house deposit. I’m the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] owner and I will miss this car hugely. I’ve owned it since October 2009, have done quite a lot of mileage in it and it’s never let me down once.

HPI clear.

The car has a full service history with a fully stamped up service book including most receipts, some from the previous owners and all from my time with the car. Everything has been done with reference to Renault’s service guide.

1[SUP]st[/SUP] service: Bristo’s Renault 10/05/06 13129 miles.
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] service: Airport Garage Services: 05/12/07 26683 miles.
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] service: PMW 16/09/08 30321 miles.
4[SUP]th[/SUP] service: Westover Salisbury 28/09/09 33798 miles. (Just before I picked the car up).

22/07/10 Aux belt and timing belt replaced.

5[SUP]th[/SUP] service: Ktec Racing 24/08/10 44209 miles.
6[SUP]th[/SUP] service: Ktec Racing 17/02/11 53152 miles. Coolant and brake fluid replaced.
7[SUP]th[/SUP] service: Ktec Racing 01/09/11 62113 miles.
8[SUP]th[/SUP] service: Ktec Racing 27/03/12 72577 miles. Gearbox oil change.
9[SUP]th[/SUP] service: Ktec Racing 21/01/13 82000 miles. Aux belt, timing belt, water pump, VVT pulley, coolant all replaced plus compression test – everything fine.

The car is currently approaching 88000 miles (car in daily use so will go up). MOT August 2013 and tax March 2014.
The Sachs suspension was fully serviced by BG Motorsport on the 11/08/10. I keep an eye on the dampers and they’re all currently fine and the car feels great.

Modifications:

Apart from a front strut brace, braided brake lines (front) and cone filter all mods have been done in my ownership.
These are Ferodo DS2500 pads and Brembo HC discs on the front, Renault standard rear.
Ktec Supersport stainless steel exhaust (the quiet one).
The cone filter has been replaced with the standard induction kit and a KTR panel filter. The induction roar is quieter but there is more torque.
Higher spec spark plugs and HT leads.
Camber bolts.
Dynamat applied to speaker surrounds.

Bad points:
Due to the cone filter, the under bonnet felt is torn but has never bothered me.
Steering wheel melted.
Silver gear knob insert worn.
Some minor scratches on dash and backs of seats.

The car is in good condition cosmetically and great condition mechanically, pulling like a train. It also sounds great and stops very well.
The interior is in good condition, some marks on the dash and the back of the seats but clean and very presentable. The seats themselves are in very good condition showing very little wear.
It’ll come with 2 brand new front tyres and 2 winter tyres as the car is used all year round. The car will also come with the original tyre repair foam.

£4500 ono.

Reaction score
DSCF4703.JPGDSCF4705.JPGDSCF4615.JPGIMG_45970000.JPG

And due to my computer being an absolute sack of crap, that's all it'll allow me to post before it throws a tantrum. Excuse it being a bit dirty plus the pics being in different places, haven't had the time to take new ones due to work commitments.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Annoyingly the rear O/S damper has started leaking so the rears will be replaced before sale.

Reaction score
Now over 89200 miles due to a long trip over the weekend. 2 brand new rear dampers fitted last week.

Forgot to mention on the ad that the wheels could also do with a light refurb.

Reaction score
SOLD today to a chap from Cliosport. Hopefully he'll be making an appearance here.

Replaced with a 19 year old 160,000 mile Eunos. A black S-Special in pretty good condition. Time for some RWD convertible fun :)

Last edited: