Reaction score
I'm by no means David Bailey, but here's the better snaps I managed to take. Hi-res ones available if anyone wants a copy of any of them....

STA70363.jpg
STA70362.jpg
STA70355.jpg
STA70354.jpg
STA70353.jpg
STA70352.jpg
STA70351.jpg
STA70350.jpg
STA70349.jpg
STA70348.jpg
STA70347.jpg
STA70328.jpg
STA70327.jpg
STA70324.jpg
STA70323.jpg
STA70322.jpg

Reaction score
weather was a bit wet this morning on the way to Silverstone, but the sun soon broke thro the clouds and turned it into a good day.

i've even managed to colour code my neck in capsicum red :p

Reaction score
Looks good guys!

Did you all get much attention? :)

O.

Reaction score
seemed to get a fair bit of attention, although there was a comment i overheard - 'oh look, 15 cars looking the same as one another, how boring' lol

yes it was a woman saying that to her other half!

Reaction score
Nice one Gareth, that's fast posting, you were still there when I left at three. I was home by 17:05 in the end. (Silverstone - Worthing in 115 minutes :oops: )

That was an excellent day, thanks Nik and everyone there, it was great to meet some of you in reality and see so many other Trophy's. It was weird sitting in your car and looking left and right and seeing nothing but other Trophy's!

Highlights of the day for me were - Seeing three Trophy's going through the S bends together, all on the same line and lifting an inside rear in the air!

The drift racing, how do those guys see where they're going with all that tyre smoke?

22 inch wheels on a Nova, boy there were some monstrous abominations there, people will modify anything, I couldn't believe it when I saw a guy arrive and get his bodykit out of his boot and snap it on. It was touching the ground so you couldn't drive with it on. I guess some people care more about style than substance. It's just a shame that they were born without any of that either.

All in all a great day, the girlfriend wasn't too bored either, she brought her book! She got on pretty well with Nitrous' sister too. Whenever I couldn't find the stand I just listened out for the alarms going off, I'm sure it's a virus now because mine did it for the first time.
:lol:

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
Nice one Gareth, that's fast posting, you were still there when I left at three.

left at abouot half three and was home for quarter past four including a stop for a tank of V Power.

Good day like you say though, nice to put faces to forum names

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for coming everyone, was a superb turnout. Really good to finally meet some of you!

You all helped make the largest gathering of Trophies there has been as far as i'm aware (with the exception of at Dieppe and the import center) :D

I've got loads of pics and some onboard video of the the track session, will post them this evening.

I look forward to seeing some of you again next weekend.

amm

Reaction score
thanks nik for a grate day .

it was nice to meet some of you will see some of you at the weekend at the world seres .

Reaction score
Great photos - Never seen so many Trophy's one line up! :D

What's the deal with the imposter at the end of the line in the 7th picture!?! Should have asked him to move along! :lol:

Reaction score
OliS said:

What's the deal with the imposter at the end of the line in the 7th picture!?! Should have asked him to move along! :lol:

Neal's. After seeing the amount of attention he got you could understand why he did it. Like one blue ferrari amongst 15 red ones!

Funniest comment I heard all day was some Chav telling his mate that the Trophy's were a waste of money, 'you're paying two grand for the seats and suspension when you can get them for £500 and stick coilovers on it, fucking orrible colour too' I took objection to this but was with my girlfriend so decided not to run him over.

Still, each to his own, I said some rather nasty things while walking through the Vauxhall Vectra club...

Reaction score
OliS said:

i wonder if he means Neals blue 182 or the red Fiesta RS Turbo on the stand next to ours?

Reaction score
Did you see the racing blue 182 HOW DID that get in with all those trophys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: