Trace supplying dealer

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi I'd like to find who sold my Trophy when new, I've no early service history with the car and would like to try trace any between 2005-2008. The registration/DVLA tag is 'MV', indicating registration region was Manchester and Merseyside. Big area :-( Does anyone have a guess which dealers might have supplied my car new? Would it have to be a Renault Sport Dealer? I'm happy to do the cold calling if the list isn't too big - hopefully supplying dealer will have some service records on file......

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Going to very hard to get any documents / data from the dealership as I can bet there is no documents kept for such an old car now.

You could phone up Renault UK and ask if they can supply any info on Warranty work, Recalls or history but I think even then you will be chasing your tail.

Back then it was "Renault UK" that owned the dealerships and then they sold them all off to your "Arnold Clarks, Peter Vardys" and who ever else jumped on the franchise band wagon.

You also need to remember the age of the car and that company's within the UK only need to hold records for 6 years and then they can be destroyed along with the fact that there is no such thing as Renault sport anymore as it shut its doors.