TomTom Trophy??

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi folks,

Just got tomtom 7 on my mobile and saw you can change the arrow into a car. Was wondering if anyone had made a trophy as the renault selection is crap.

Instructions can be found here. Some of the cars are supported by the car forum and thought we should do the same.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/tomtom-custom-cursors.php

The ghostbuster car may have to change lol

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I will sort out a pic of my car and make a new cursor soon.

On another similar note you can change the voices for the directions on tomtom. I currently have clint eastwood which although funny at first could be better.

What I really want is nicky grist's voice to give me the directions. How cool would it be to be buzzing along in the Trophy with nicky saying "medium right over crest, 40". "hard right" etc =D>

Help me find this pls, someone must have done this

Reaction score
If I'd got a tomtom I'd go for the Mike strutter download that's available on the Struttergear website - genius!!
Just switch it off when the kids are in the car!

Reaction score
If only tom tom software was available for the iphone - the standard google maps based software is rubbish - if you're travelling at anything above walking pace it doesn't update fast enough - seriuosly poor..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hoolio said:
Gazza you've got far too much spare time on your hands :wink:

This has been an issue for a while lol

I would settle for any other rally co-driver! I want pace notes, not directions!!!