Today's detail and a couple of new bits :)

Reaction score
Spent some time on the car today as it has been neglected for a few days, fitted the anthracite 2.0 16v badges on Friday, big thanks to fUbAr for them and to Day for helping get the bloody bump strips off, that was great fun.

Also finally got a spare wheel with another big thanks to Nik for a bargain wheel that cleaned up really nicely :)

A few piccies from today :)

Photos309Large.jpg

Photos311Large.jpg

Photos313Large.jpg

Photos319Large.jpg

Photos323Large.jpg

Photos328Large.jpg

Photos329Large.jpg

Photos349Large.jpg

Photos338Large.jpg

Photos321Large.jpg

Reaction score
tyres look great as they are very black, paint looks spotless and the reflections are great, but not too sure on the badge....fair play for trying something different but IMO opinion i like it silver as its more in your face and stands out more.

Reaction score
I'd just like to see a 'proper' pic of the car against a decent backdrop instead of all the 'panel reflection' shots!? :wink:

Reaction score
Hi, very nice pics, only a question, the originals plaquets 'RENATUL sport' and 'clio' on the back door, are removable without leaving some holes (also are adesive) or removing them we have to modify the back door?

thank you!

bye
Luca

Reaction score
Renaultsport logo is just stuck on, the clio one is attanched with two clips which just pull off but leave 2 holes

Reaction score
Thanks Ady182, shame they didn't do the clio one as sticker too.
very beautiful your clio compliments!

thx and bye bye

Luca

Reaction score
I like the side badges :D I did think about doing this sometime back but was put off by some photoshop attemps!

Cars looking good, used any new products lately? :wink: