Time to sell 196...

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm considering selling my Trophy. Has 82k miles on the clock and been maintained for the 2 years of my ownership by Mark Fish. In good condition. There are some very high priced examples out there on Pistonheads and hard price. What could be a realistic price for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Obviously mileage is a factor but service history adds to value and there is the thing with the Sachs dampers. If it has decent history, good bodywork, wheels etc and the Sachs are good/have evidence of refurb in last few years then you are probably looking at £6.5k

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise. Is in line with my thinking too. Sachs dampers have been done twice, once in 2010 and again in 2014. Decent service history and invoices to match. Wheels have no marks. Interior in great condition. Main downside is a bit of the usual "pinking" of the door handles etc. New PS3s all round. Guess Pistonheads is a good place to advertise. If anyone on this forum is interested then please message me and I can provide pictures and details.

Reaction score
Will be very sad to see it go though...

Reaction score
I would defo stock an advert on here in the sales section.

This is free forums so you can view the sales section as a punter at no cost. Unlike other subscription forums.

Reaction score
£6.5k is too cheap if it's tidy. I'd certainly be asking £7k.

It's still low mileage for its age and most people will buy on condition / history.