Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lot's of passion here. The point that has not been discussed is that the remote reservoir not only allows for a stiffer shaft, but I think also enables more space for a decent combination of high and low speed damping. For instance compared with the Evo 5 that I owned before selling because of the appalling (imo) ride, the overall ride is probably not much softer on the Trophy but is much less harsh.

In motorsport the reasons for the remote reservoir are not only the much imporved fade resistance but particularly when short stroke there is not enought space for sophisticated valving.

BTEW does anyone know what the red cap on top the reservoir is for; it does not seem to be an adjuster.

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
Well maybe Jermey could arange a test session at Donnington for me and my test team?

Ill write a full engineer report.

Heres my team:

stromcopy.gif

The guy on the right is me. Bloke on the left is my boyfriend :p

You know what? I knew I'd seen you before somewhere......

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
If an engineer wrote the marketing text it would explain the grammatical errors as well as its repetitive nature and lack of a inherent meaning.

Maybe the chassis engineer should stick to his piggy back dampers and Renault Sport should hire a competent technical writer who is fluent in the queens English?

If you want a guru to do the job, I want £80k a year and Renault to buy me Williams 0001 as a company car.

Do you always speak to Renault customers in this way? Do you realise how much money I actually spend at Renault in a year? Rebuilding two Williams costs more that ‘repayments’ and a new Clio you know? I might check with Renault France and see if this is company policy.

I heard the customer was always right :wink:

You would be the very last person we would employ. Check with whoever you'd like.

Day

Reaction score
That's all folks...

Thread locked
lock2kj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.