Reaction score
Having an asp problem with renaultsport.co.uk at work (which is when I always logged in) so tonite I went on renaultsport.co.uk/forums for first time this week and gd,sob Stromba joined up over the weekend and is being his normal tawt self!
I have to put up with nkobs and awnkers at work everyday...shouldn't have to put up with them in my free time :( I can't believe someone is so bereft of a life that winding up strangers is what they like to do with their time. Oh well thats another forum I guess I'll be avoiding.

Reaction score
You get peeps like that on most sites forums though. Differences of opinions, he did have some good things to say, but mostly it was to wind people up. And i guess it worked.

Just remember you've got a Trophy and he wanted one. Why else would he devote his days on the site.

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
You get peeps like that on most sites forums though. Differences of opinions, he did have some good things to say, but mostly it was to wind people up. And i guess it worked.

Just remember you've got a Trophy and he wanted one. Why else would he devote his days on the site.
LOL, ya its too bad the informative technical info/opinions were overshadowed by all the absolute poo that was shovelled out...all those rs forum users will find out soon enough, especially at a rate of 60 posts a day :roll:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The Stromba Virus

A particularly nasty virus that spreads rapidly from one internet based forum to another, particularly those of a motoring related nature.

strombavirus.jpg

Symptoms

Verbal diarrhea
Gross enlargement of the ego
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Violent mood swings

Often causes acts of agression and mild hysteria in those who gather around the infected site.

Prevention

Avoid setting up internet forums of a car related theme, particularly if the car in question may in some way pose a threat to those who believe the Renault Clio Williams is the greatest car in the world.

Treatment

Avoid contact with the virus as much as possible.

Encourage others not to irritate the infection where at all possible.

A permanant ban of the source of infection is the only effective cure currently available.

A course of IP blocker applied regularly to the forum is vital to prevent future re-infection.

Regular checkups and monitoring for tell tale characteristics is also advised.

:wink:

Reaction score
loving the analisys mate! got it rite to a t!

the rs forum is now ruined from have the virus ' king strap-on' a member! wot a tw@t! the guy needs a life! looks like ill be here and cs more often!