The daily driver!

Reaction score
I cant claim to have been in or driven many great drivers cars but I fully agree with you,
the Recaro's in the DC2 and pretty much every JDM Type-R especially, are just brilliant.

My brother had a few EK9's back in the day and it was a very special little car as well.

At least if you get an Elise you will have had a little bit of practise owning a raw car with the DC2,
but it might look fairly luxurious next to what Lotus considers a habitable car ;).

Rhys

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Do you go to the Cumbria shows?
I do Graham! Haven't had the Trophy to any yet but have been previously in my (ex) 205 Gti and 924 Turbo as well as occasionally in the Polo :)

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
M2c Daily and Integra for days off, bit of a fraud as I don't have a trophy!View attachment 32080

Wish I still had my Integra from 1998 like yours - think I might have to find another after this one has just sold in America.

Even got the proverty seats in it at that money.

Last edited:

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wish I still had my Integra from 1998 like yours - think I might have to find another after this one has just sold in America.

Good Lord Nick!

That's quite some price for an ITR.

Reaction score
Trophy No.

You'd struggle to ever find that milage again, poverty spec seats though.

I'd take 20k👍