Reaction score
This is what I picked up on sat - drove to manchester to collect it. Been very well looked after, no dents or marks on the body work. The recaros needed a clean up with the brush and alcantara cleaner.
5628702910_8a780dab9f.jpg
IMG_4838 by Gib#244, on Flickr
5628706114_a0eceb3fc8.jpg
IMG_4839 by Gib#244, on Flickr
5628697990_dc774612a1.jpg
IMG_4832 by Gib#244, on Flickr
5628699892_42f0c52afc.png
IMG_4835 by Gib#244, on Flickr

It is totally different to drive - but yet doesnt feel like a big when your motoring along. Hopefully I can still come along to some meets :D

Rich

Reaction score
Looks very nice mate, I must say I have been tempted by these recently. My friend also picked one up on saturday in glacier white, looks very nice!

Reaction score
Very nice, a bit more grown up than a trophy but still got that lovely edge that Renaultsport do so well. would love to here your thoughts on it, would be on my list of next cars to buy. Like the colour subtle but distinctive with the black wheels. Enjoy :D

Reaction score
Sir_Dave said:
Be interested to see your thoughts on this tbh.

Will be high on my list when i go back to one car ...

It is alot better put together! the drive is really nice, every time I drive it I have a smile on my face, not saying the trophy didn't, but it has imo more road stance and does get the looks from people walking. I would say its going to stay with me for a good few years, it does everything - fast, tuneable, all the toys and large enough to fit 5 people in!

I went into town on sunday, weather was really warm and sunny drove through town and I would say 80% of people heads were turning. As for the colour, I was looking at a few - blue,red,LY and black........all of them looked great in the flesh but black would be a nightmare with marks, blue was nice but the decals really stood out and I didn't want a IN YOUR FACE CAR, red was the same as blue and for LY well that had LOOK AT ME written all over it...... after searching I looked at mercury gray. Went to see one in the flesh and fell in love! the decals aren't in your face, the colour is really nice for hiding the marks and when polished up it looks just great!

Everyone of my mate hates silver cars - but all of them think its really nice and is just right for standing out but without attracting too much attention.

Reaction score
Renault Sport, for me, do some of the best cars out there. The Clio and Megane seem to tick all the right boxes making them difficult to turn down. I'm thinking of getting a new car at the moment and a R26 is one of the choices. However, not sure it's different enough from the Clio and not quite sure I can overcome the amount of money I will have lost on the Trophy and how I've got it in the perfect state so why sell. Anyway, love to hear what you have to say in a few weeks.

Reaction score
Bought a new toy for the megane this week....

5710654217_98d6cc232e.png
IMG_4945 by Gib#244, on Flickr

Also pimped the key card as it looked poo and not 'renault sport' looking

5710655087_9b48738813.png
IMG_4951 by Gib#244, on Flickr
5710655683_cac5d31614.png
IMG_4952 by Gib#244, on Flickr

Also still loving the car, only real major change I see is the fuel! went for a drive out over the bank hol and used £60 in one day! ONE DAY!!!!

Reaction score
looks great, very tempted by one of these at the moment....

What does it feel like now at stage 1?

Reaction score
Nice car, great pics, what camera/lens did you use for the pics if you don't mind me asking. I can never get that sharpness or depth with my compact!

Reaction score
Stage 1 has really improved the car, it just pulls when you put your foot down!

As for the camera lens I use either the 50mm or the standard 18-55mm canon

Reaction score
I have to say I do like this, and glad to hear you are enjoying.it and making the most of it. Keep the updates coming.

Reaction score
wow what a stunning meg, do i spot a cheeky lupo gti in one picture (love them cars :eek:) any more updates bud?

Reaction score
Just out of interest where did you purchase the Wheel bolts from? and how much did they cost?

Reaction score
I can't find the locking nuts anywhere!

I've got all the polar bolts, and have done for sometime. However when I try and look for the locking bolts I cant find any!