Reaction score
My V6 has finally arrived and looks really nice on the driveway along with the Trophy - trouble is deciding which one to drive now!

The V6 is a mint ex-RUK car which has been stashed away for ages and even after me doing loads of miles today going up and down the country, it has still only done 980 miles. :D

v6trophy.jpg

v6speedo.jpg

Reaction score
Nice one Lee. Did you have another V6 which this one is replacing?

Why did Renault stash one away? :?:

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
P.S. those number plates are eerily in line with each other!

Reaction score
oliie said:

Cheers
O.

In my day they regularly lost cars and they just arrived with zero / low miles. However, it could have been anywhere. Nice looking thing though.

Reaction score
oliie said:

Cheers
O.

Yes, I previously had an 04 V6 255 in Black Gold too.

I don't really know why they stashed it away - Steve is right about them losing/mis-placing cars though. I've been to QEK at Heyford Pk which is where most of the RUK cars/press cars are prepped and they have loads of cars tucked away. Only the other day, I saw a newish looking Sport Spider cruising around the old airfield. According to a guy I know, it has only done 300 miles or so. I didn't get close enough to check this though.

Reaction score
Wonder if they have any Trophy's hidden away?

I see that Sally at RUK no longer has a V6 but now has a Trophy :?

Reaction score
I don't think they have any trophies tucked away, as the numbers were all allocated as far as I know, but I guess time will tell. If you ask your dealer they'll tell you that the very latest V6's ever registered were on an 06 plate......... so what they tell you and what is fact are not necessarily the same thing.

Reaction score
Johnny415 said:
Great driveway mate, must be tough to decide which to take, choices choices :)

It is difficult. With the mileage on the V6 it almost makes me want to use the Trophy as a daily driver and tuck the V6 up in the back of my garage. :?

A couple of fresh piccies taken today.

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

Reaction score
Some more nice pics there, what number is your Trophy, im guessing 2-7 ex press car, am I right? Where did you buy it from?

Reaction score
Ah just realised why I remember the plate 002, I roadtested it at Renault London west about 2 months ago, good car

Reaction score
Yep it is 002, ReaGroup did have it for a while, so I guess it probably was at their London West site (as they have just about the biggest RS stock there). It is an ex-press car, used by Autocar as a longtermer. Was also featured in CAR magazine and was on the Trophy presentation DVD thingy along with number 001. Its probably been in a few other mags too. Still under 8k miles though :D You must have driven it just before it came my way, as the last couple of months its been tucked up safely in my garage. :wink: