MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Maybe prices will now rise :up:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Mine has an agree'd value via my insurance company so would rather someone wrote it off by going into the back of me and i would buy what i wanted rather than sell it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nearly ten years old now, they will soon start to get quite rare especially for good low mileage versions and these and the EVO reviews will only add to the "legend" I think those good ones will at least start to retain their value.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Nearly ten years old now, they will soon start to get quite rare especially for good low mileage versions and these and the EVO reviews will only add to the "legend" I think those good ones will at least start to retain their value.

What do you class as a good one tho ?

Reaction score
Mine has an agree'd value via my insurance company so would rather someone wrote it off by going into the back of me and i would buy what i wanted rather than sell it.

Agreed value is meaningless, unless you have valued it under market value, then they will hold you to it.

Reaction score
???

I was under the impression that an agreed value policy would pay out the "agreed value" in the event of a total loss.

Is that not the case? What's the point in the insurer agreeing to a valuation then?

Reaction score
???

I was under the impression that an agreed value policy would pay out the "agreed value" in the event of a total loss.

Is that not the case? What's the point in the insurer agreeing to a valuation then?

as said above its a complete load of rubbish, the only way around it, is to get an evaluation person from the insurance company to come out and do a full inspection of the car and the sign off a value for the car